Friday 10 April 2015

25 Intentions To Set In The Next 25 Days To Reach Your Fullest Potential

Intentions help us gain clarity. They are tools for maintaining balance and order, tools to help you connect with the spiritual being within and maintain a sense of peace and clarity amid the external chaos and noise.
Setting an intention or two each morning is a highly beneficial practice. Write this intention down or say it out loud. Remember that you just have to hold onto the intention for today; you don't need to make this intention part of your life forever. Focus on living in today and how you can be your most vibrant and authentic self.
So here are 25 intentions you can set for yourself each morning:
1. I will identify and honor my needs.
2. When I notice my defense mechanisms present, I will be aware and take the next right action.
3. I won’t sweat the small stuff.
4. I will make time for myself, even if it’s just five minutes.
5. I will have at least one genuine conversation.
6. I will nourish my body and eat one warm meal.
7. I will truly listen when someone else is talking to me instead of planning what I want to say next.
8. I will disconnect from my electronics 30 minutes before bed.
9. I will tell at least one person in my life that I love them.
10. I will take a moment and look up at the sky and just say THANK YOU.
11. I will read a book for leisure for at least 30 minutes.
12. I will do some form of physical activity for at least 45 minutes.
13. I will light a candle or burn incense when I get home to ground myself.
14. When I notice my mind thinking about the future, I will be aware and bring it back to the present.
15. I recognize that I have flaws, and I will embrace them with love and forgiveness.
16. I will try my best to be as thankful as I can for the job I have, even if I don’t like it.
17. I will take actions not to isolate myself.
18. I will practice forgiveness to those I am angry at or feel resentful toward.
19. I will be mindful, especially when I eat, shower, brush my teeth and walk.
20. I will recognize the labels and judgments I have, then will release them.
21. I will honor myself and let go of the need to people-please, even if it makes me uncomfortable.
22. I will ask for what I want and need with no shame.
23. I will try to be as transparent with others as I can.
24. I will talk back to my inner critic when it wants to keep me insecure and paralyzed in fear.
25. I will open my heart and mind to learning something new today.
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment