Monday 13 July 2015

Tapping To End Sugar Cravings


I’m psyched to share that I’m three months off sugar! Throughout my journey of quitting sugar I’ve used a really awesome tool called Tapping, otherwise known as Emotional Freedom Technique(EFT). This technique is a psychological acupressure exercise that supports your emotional health. By tapping on specific energy meridians on your body, you can unblock ancient fears, limiting beliefs and negative patterns. When stimulated, your body’s energy meridians can trigger the amygdala (a.k.a. the “fight or flight” part of brain) and signal it to calm down. When the amygdala gets the memo that it’s safe to relax, stress is immediately reduced. I’ve found tapping to be one of the best ways to curb sugar cravings.
After reviewing the comments on my 5 Tips for Quitting Sugar the Spirit Junkie Way blog, I noticed that many of you want to join me on the journey off sugar. In honor of your desire to change, I created this video on how to end sugar cravings with EFT. {Tweeit it} Follow my guidance and enjoy the radical results!

No comments:

Post a Comment