Wednesday 23 December 2015

This Is My #1 Exercise Secret

Hey there, Spirit Junkies! Today is all about a question I get asked ALLLLL the time! People always want to know what I do for exercise. So since we’re in the midst of the holiday season a time when many of us are traveling a lot and out of our normal routines I thought it was the perfect time to share with you how I get my move on.
Years ago, when I started doing speaking tours and book tours, I witnessed that this was the lifestyle I had chosen and that it meant I wouldn’t have a standard exercise routine. I’m often in hotel rooms and in cities far from home, so I don’t have a go-to gym or a standing SoulCycle class or anything I can reliably count on as my way to work out.
Basically, my workout was on me! So I decided to set up myself with a powerful exercise routine that I could take with me wherever I go. It’s tried and tested and proven to be awesome, and no matter what your fitness style is or what kind of schedule you keep, you can do it. So check out the video below to learn my #1 exercise secret, and leave comments letting me know your favorite ways to move and sweat. I hope this video serves you. Happy holidays!

Tweet: Make exercise a part of your spiritual practice. Move in some way every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment