Friday 6 May 2016

7 Common Blocks To Abundance

The term Angels of Abundance refers to the particular angels who ensure that our Divine mission here on Earth isn’t hampered by lack. The angels know that we need material support to fulfill our life purpose, and they can help us with this support. There’s nothing wrong with asking Heaven to help us with our finances and other material necessities so that we can devote ourselves to helping and healing others. One very important fact that bears repeating is that all of us have the power within us to be as abundantly supported as we desire. 
Below are 7 common blocks to abundance:
1.    A fear of success
When I got my advance for my first book I was so scared about writing it. So I told myself I couldn’t get started on my book until my house was perfectly clean. I cleaned the top of the fridge and underneath the fridge every single day. I was being a fanatical housekeeper. Behind the procrastination was a fear of success. That if it worked out, I would feel pressured to keep up, to write more and more books.
2.    A fear of failure
Another reason I procrastinated was because I had a fear of failure. Ever since my uncle gave me a typewriter as a small child, being a writer had been my dream. If I went ahead and published my book and it didn’t succeed, what would I have left? Along with the rejections, my dream would die. 
3.   A fear of looking within
When we allow ourselves to stay stuck in corporate drudgery it is often because we think the corporation is going to be our source of Abundance. Your source is within, it is God, the Divine. Too many people work for years, hoping for the big raise or promotion, because they think this is their best chance for abundance. 
Origins

4.    A fear there isn't enough time
You need to have time for your life purpose and if you’re working a regular job to pay your bills it may feel like you don’t have a lot of free time left.  So we have to be so wise not to squander the hours when we're not at work. 
I found myself caught in a trap where I had attracted a number of “friends” who were actually unpaid clients. And they would call me every evening with the latest installment of the drama they were going through. I finally came to the realization that I was allowing hours of my night when I could have been writing my books and articles to be chewed up by these conversations.
5.  A fear that you don't deserve abundance 
Under the pretense that I was being a good person by helping these drama addicted people, I was in fact doing it because I didn’t think that I deserved to be published. There was a part of me that believed that published authors were genetically different than I was and that I was somehow going to be caught out. The fear of deservingness has to do with the feeling of I’m not good enough, I’m not qualified, or I’m not ready.  You also might not feel worthy enough to receive abundance. Perhaps growing up you didn’t feel like you were loved, perhaps tragically you were abused, or neglected.   Those types of experiences can create a feeling that goodness is for everyone else. You might be one of those people who  likes to give to others and make everyone in the world happy, but at the expense of your own happiness. 
6.    A fear of taking away from others
If you were taught not to ask for anything for yourself, you may be reluctant to ask for Heaven’s help. You can reframe the fear of being selfish by reminding yourself of how many people, animals, and issues you can benefit with your newfound abundance. The more you receive, the more you can give.

30% off Essential Oils at Piping Rock Health Products! Shop Now >

Your receiving doesn’t take away from someone else. In spiritual truth, there really is an infinite supply of everything. 
7.   A fear of criticism and ridicule 
This was a huge stopping point for my son Grant when he left his corporate job and started working with me, as he explains in my free video series. His advice is to normalize it, talk about it with your friends, just like they talk about their work. You’re going to have funny stories that come up, they’re going to have funny stories that come up. Once you start normalizing it, they start to realize there’s nothing weird about this. This is just something you do for the world. Recognize that criticism and ridicule is fear talking. If you are doing something a bit different, something they don’t encounter every day, it is something to fear. The more you put yourself out there, make yourself known as whatever it is that you do, the less criticism you will get.
Once I confronted these fears of success, failure, or ridicule, as well as my procrastination and the feeling that I was undeserving; I saw that I deserved success just we all do. In the eyes of God and the Angels, every one of us has an equally important life purpose.
When you allow yourself to receive you are being supportive of your life purpose. God wants you to have everything you need to get your life purpose job done well. 
Facing these fears that keep us from abundance, are often enough to lift their power. A lot of blocks to abundance that we’re talking about are hidden in the depths of our unconscious, so getting honest with ourselves is so important because once you face your fears, they can no longer control you. To learn more,  you can download our eBook - Angels of Abundance for free until March 28, 2016. 
Inspired by this article? Share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment