Saturday 20 June 2015

The #1 Mantra You Need To Become The Person You Want To Be


In my early 20s, I went through a devastating health crisis, which turned out to be a totally life-transforming experience. My highly sensitive body completely collapsed after years of people-pleasing. I was doing way too much for others, and ignoring my own intuition.

The first step in changing your life is finding the desire and willingness to change.

Once I realized this, I was intuitively guided to begin my own healing journey — body, mind and spirit.
On my unique journey of holistic healing (which you can read about here), I dealt with my chronic asthma and adrenal exhaustion, among other health issues. (And much to my surprise, I also lost over 60 pounds naturally, which I've kept off for good).
This journey enabled me to develop a new outlook on life, as well as a new relationship with my body. After recognizing this powerful connection between mind and body, I began, finally, to believe that maybe it was possible to start creating the life of my dreams.
Today, in my work as an international yoga teacher, healer and author, I meet so many beautiful and amazing women (and men!) who also struggle with loving their bodies and believing in themselves and their dreams. We've all been there, but life doesn't have to feel that difficult. Trust me.
Here is what I share with all of the people I meet who are struggling: If you are ready to break free of feeling like life is inherently a challenge, like you're always battling your own mind and body, you CAN start on your healing journey today. 
And with that, here is the #1 healing affirmation to get started: I am willing to change.

Simple enough, right? It may not be easy, but the first step in any person's quest to make change is finding the desire and willingness to change. 
Repeating the phrase I am willing to change will allow you to release limiting thoughts and behaviors that no longer serve you.
Try saying it a few times a day, and build up to saying it even 100 times a day!
By being open to the possibilities of change, you infuse your life with a fresh energy and the way you see your body and life can transform from within.
When you encounter challenges on your healing journey, see them not as failures but as a way of learning what does and doesn't work for you, and remember to repeat your magical healing affirmation, I am willing to change.
Lao Tzu wrote that “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” and with this in mind, I encourage you to take that first step towards going on your healing journey so that you can get started today!
To learn more about the healing journey, download a free chapter of my book, "Losing Weight is a Healing Journey"
Photo Credit: Stocksy
by Katrina Love Senn

No comments:

Post a Comment