Sunday 11 September 2016

8 Stress-Busting Mantras To Shut Down Fear & Anxiety

8 Stress-Busting Mantras To Shut Down Fear & Anxiety Hero Image
Several years ago, my doctor diagnosed me with clinical depression. At the time I was suffering from corporate burnout, stuck in a soulless job and a superficial relationship. I felt empty and hopeless. The turning point for me was when I aligned with my true self, the authentic me who wanted to be her own boss and travel the world. But I was consumed with fear and anxiety and had no clear direction — until I discovered power mantras.
Mantras are positive affirmations that can shift your mind in any way you desire. I started to use mantras daily, and soon enough, combined with removing the things that no longer served me, I created a life I love doing a job that feels rewarding. 
Do you feel stuck in fear or trapped by circumstances? Here are some of my favorites:

1. "I release all worry. I celebrate what could go right."

Any troubling, negative thoughts can prevent you from reaching your goals. Instead of worrying about what could go wrong, start to celebrate what could go right.

2. "All my needs are met."

If an area of your life feels strained because you don't understand how it could possibly work out, turn to trust. Plenty of possibilities are available when you are open to receiving.

3. "My desires are on their way to me."

Perhaps you spend time worrying about a certain outcome or consumed with frustration because you have not reached your goal. In your efforts, your results are strained. Taking time to relax can help you become more productive and discover new ways to reach your goals.

4. "I am open and willing to live my life in new ways."

Closed doors will always lead to new opportunities for growth and expansion. Your power is not in how the situation has played out but in how you proceed.

5. "There are no wrong decisions because I learn from every choice."

If you do only what you are comfortable with, you will never grow. The mistakes you have made were not in vain. They have led you to a greater understanding of self and your place in the world. Instead of regretting your past, look at the benefits of each outcome.

6. "I release what I cannot change."

You can try to change what you are unwilling to accept. But at some point, you will see that letting go of what you can't change is real acceptance.

7. "Gratitude is the life force of everything."

You may be focusing too much on what you don't have and what is not working. By turning your focus to gratitude, you will open up new opportunities. Being thankful is the life force for all you truly desire. Your path will become less strained when you turn your energy to love and gratitude.

8. "I envision myself living my ideal life."

Part of you might not believe in the power of your dreams. Moving forward, it is important for you to focus on what you want and spend time visualizing your success. Your imagination is your most powerful asset in creating your dream life. When you can believe it before you actually see it, you will be successful in creating your future. Trust the visions that come to you and imagine yourself living the life you truly want.

No comments:

Post a Comment