Monday 11 May 2015

17 Life Changing Books

A few years ago I came across some books that completely changed the way I viewed my life and my reality. These books have led me on a path of self-discovery and growth and today I want to share these with you.  .


Feel free to share in the comments below the books that have made a difference to you and your life.

You Can Heal Your Life - Louise L. Hay


Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - T. Harv Eker


The Secret - Rhonda Byrne


The Magic - Rhonda Byrne


The Power - Rhonda Byrne


The Hero - Rhonda Byrne


How to be Wildly Wealthy Fast - Sandy Forster


Creative Visualization - Shakti Gawain


The One Minute Millionaire - Mark Victor Hansen, Robert G. Allen


The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity - Catherine Ponder


The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent - Esther and Jerry Hicks


Ask and it is Given - Esther and Jerry Hicks


The Law of Attraction - Esther and Jerry Hicks


The Astonishing Power of Emotions - Esther and Jerry Hicks


The Vortex - Esther and Jerry Hicks


The Greatest Salesman in the Worls - Og Mandino


Never in your Wildest Dreams - Natalie Ledwell


No comments:

Post a Comment