Friday 22 May 2015

Meditation Program Review

I have been doing a lot of research about the Meditation Program and I have come across many good reviews and many people recommending the program. 

I have personally just started to use it and I am finding that I'm more calm and relaxed. I wake up feeling more energetic and ready to face the day!

But don't take my word for it! Here's what others think  about the program:


******************************************************
Meditation Program
The Meditation Program is actually the program I listen to almost every evening before I go to sleep.
I find that the new age music that plays behind the binaural beats relaxes me and lets me have a good, restful, sleep each night.
There are 8 levels in this program, each deeper than the previous one.
Each track plays for an hour and if you have the time available it’s well worth it.
Like all the other meditation programs reviewed on this page there are no hidden extras – you get immediate access to all 8 levels – and you can get the system in MP3 format or delivered on CD.
Because of the nature of binaural beats, the download file sizes are big. So if you’re on a slow internet connection I’d suggest leaving the first track downloading overnight (it’s almost 60Mb) and getting the rest delivered on CD.
*****************************************************
What do you think? Have you had any experience using the Meditation Program?



No comments:

Post a Comment