Tuesday 12 January 2016

3 Foods to Increase Your Intuition

I’ve studied the link between diet and intuition for over 20 years, as a former eating disorder therapist and as a teacher of intuition. My first studies began with shifting my own diet. In 1996, I would sit for hours in meditation and ask how to become more clairvoyant. The answers which came to me were food-related. At first, I was confused because I hadn’t yet realized the link between the foods we eat and our intuition.
But now that I’ve followed this guidance for so many years, and taught thousands of my students to shift their diets successfully, I’m confident of this connection. My good friend Robert Reeves is a naturopath who combines his intuition with his healing work. Robert and I wrote the books, “Angel Detox” and also “Living Pain-Free” together. Robert’s amazing, because he has always followed his inner guidance to eat healthfully and live chemical-free.
Our new book, Nutrition for Intuition, outlines exactly what to eat and what not to eat, to increase your intuition. Each of our intuitive senses (feeling, seeing, hearing, and thinking) is correlated with endocrine glands and chakras. You want to eat foods which support and energize these endocrine glands and chakras, which we have outlined in Nutrition for Intuition.
For example, here are three foods which will instantly increase your intuitive clarity:
  1. Fresh Pineapple: As you’ll read in Nutrition for Intuition, it’s the life-force energy in foods which increase our psychic energy. Pineapple has the highest life-force energy when it is sun-ripened. It goes right to the pineal gland (which is named for the pineapple because it’s shaped like the fruit) to increase your ability to visualize and have accurate visions.
  2. Organic Broccoli: Our research overwhelmingly named broccoli as the winner of all foods that support endocrine glands associated with intuition. Just be sure it’s organic, as pesticide residue is an intuitive blocking agent.
  3. Raw Organic Almonds: Besides the stress-reducing act of chewing on almonds, the boost of protein, Vitamin E, and calcium is gratefully absorbed by your endocrine glands and chakras, resulting in greater clarity with your intuition. We make delicious homemade almond milk, too, by simply blending raw organic almonds with filtered water, and a little organic vanilla powder. If you’re pouring the almond milk over cereal, you can leave the blended almonds in the milk to add to the crunchiness of the cereal.
To read more about the foods to eat, and to avoid, to increase your intuition, please read “Nutrition for Intuition,” now available at bookstores everywhere, including as an ebook 
Inspired by this article? Share it.
By Doreen Virtue

2 comments:

  1. During my time I was diagnosed of Herpes and HIV/Aids I was advised not to speak to certain people about my Health “orthodox side” because they’re all lying shills and sociopaths or not take seriously scientific information on HIV because according to the denialists it’s all propaganda from the “AIDS establishment”. I decided to do some search, Rethinking AIDS and Herpes denialism in general, it caused a wave of attacks against Herbal Medicine and medicated drugs, anger, disbelief and insults with some members even alluding to the fact that I was the leader of Rethinking AIDS at the time. Of course I wasn’t and I always reminded them that I was and independent even if I was positive of those diseases. I come across a search on how Dr Itua cure people suffering from, Herpes, HIV/Aids, Hepatitis, Cancer, Epilepsy,Copd,Parkinson,Ledder Diseases, then I decided to give a try although i have had a lot of stories about Nigeria scam so I was scared of it at first then I had a second thought telling me to give a try so i finally order for it and it was sent to me through courier service and I take it for two weeks and I was healed, I still find it difficult today to be real I'm living for a year now without outbreak or taking ARV Drugs, I'm supporting Dr Itua Herbal Center and also promoting his herbal medicine online for people suffering from any kind of disease to contact him on Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number On...+2348149277967. At this point of view regarding HIV/AIDS, HERPES, GENITALS, WART, COLD SORE. You can say I was very involved with the movement; I spoke on radio shows about Dr Itua, filmed my own YouTube videos, wrote my own articles about Dr Itua and attempted to inform every person I could about this information. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I meet the great Dr.Favour I am donald raymond  from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment buat no improvement. I meet Dr.Favour online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life am now fully cured. kindly contacted Dr Favour via   WhatsApp  +2348028081669 or  email him on drfavour37@gmail.com i know there are lots of people out there suffering from various diseases and infections, why dont you contact dr Favour  today and get cured just as i did, Dr Favour brought peace and happiness back to my life and gave me a second chance to life and i will always testify about his good work.And here is my email address incase you wanna know more about this doctor, danalraymond741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete