Sunday 15 March 2015

Affirmations That Say “I Love You!”

It is said that in order to receive love, we must give love. All love starts with self-love for if you cannot love yourself, you cannot behave lovingly toward another human being and expect to receive love.
Love is essential. For those who don’t find love with other people, they turn to animals and lavish love on our animal friends.
As with any affirmation, it’s essential to repeat it daily, and with emotion, for a minimum of 2 months until the new belief is imprinted in your subconscious.
This list of affirmations that say “I love you” are both for self-love and love for others, start with the self-love affirmations and then move on to others. Radiate love outward!
  • I love myself.
  • I love myself, therefore I take excellent care of myself.
  • I love myself, therefore I speak only kind words to and about myself.
  • I love myself, therefore my actions demonstrate self-respect

Love starts in you!


  • My self-love radiates outward and touches everyone around me.
  • I am surrounded by love. Everything is as it should be.
  • My heart is always open to give love.
  • My heart is always open to receiving love.
  • I see everything and everyone with loving eyes.
  • I choose to see the good in everyone.
  • Everyone around me has a kind and loving heart.
  • I love myself unconditionally.
  • I get what I give, and I always give love!
  • I deserve to give love and to be loved.
  • I have attracted my perfect partner.
  • Forgiveness and compassion invite more love into my heart.
  • I am compassionate. Compassion says “I love you.”
  • I am understanding. Understanding says “I love you.”
  • I am forgiving. Forgiveness says “I love you.”
  • I love one and all!
  • Everywhere I go, I am accompanied by love.
  • Demonstrate self-love.Love is everywhere!
  • My partner and I are the perfect match.
  • Love is radiating from me today!
  • Unconditional love means I can accept myself as I am.
  • Unconditional love means I can accept others as they are.
  • I give love unconditionally.
  • My soul is peaceful and loving.
  • I forgive easily.
  • The love I give out is returned tenfold!
  • My partner and I are brought together now for the satisfaction of all.
  • I am brimming with energy and overflowing with love and joy.
  • Love is the highest vibration. I am vibrating at love or above, right now!
You can never, every say “I love you” too often. Especially to yourself! Any time you find yourself doing or saying something that demonstrates a lack of self-love – such as neglecting to exercise, using drugs, overeating, saying “I’m not good enough” or “nobody loves me” – make yourself STOP before you continue. Say, “I love myself. Does this action (or these words) express that love?” If you pause just once like this, you’ll be less inclined to follow through with self-defeating behaviors and thoughts. In time you’ll train yourself to speak and act lovingly toward yourself, all the time – and then watch your world EXPLODE with joyful loving energy!
Demonstrate self-love, and when you’re not feeling particularly lovey toward yourself, use these affirmations to remind yourself just how amazing and lovable you really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment