Thursday 24 September 2015

Help Me, Help You


I would like to thank each and every one of you for your continued support.

I love posting inspiring and informative articles and would love to inspire and motivate you even further but I need your help.

I will be starting a Vlog very soon and I would love to know how I could be of service to you.

What do you struggle with most?

Where do you feel stuck in your life?

What topics would you like to learn more about?

Help me, help you, by sharing what you would like me to focus on in my videos.

Please leave your suggestion in the comments below. However, if you are uncomfortable posting your comment, you can email your suggestions to: gmchaileh.lwpap@gmail.com

I am happy to offer an introductory free coaching session to anyone who can help me out.

I look forward to providing you with valuable content to help you achieve success and balance in all areas of your life.

Much love
Georgette

No comments:

Post a Comment