Wednesday 28 October 2015

God laughs when you make plans…


“Do you try to plan every area of your life? Do you project your schedule onto the future and do everything in your power to make sure things turn out the way you want? If so, then we have a lot in common. I’m a recovering over-planner. In my early twenties I tried to plan everything from when I would achieve professional goals to when I’d get married. And guess what? Exactly zero of my plans happened the way I’d projected! But now I know that’s a good thing. Instead, my life has unfolded in ways far better than I ever could have imagined.
In this video I share a story and tips about how to let go of the need to plan (and control) the course of your life. If you’re trying to live on a schedule, this video is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment