Sunday 11 October 2015

I will no longer tolerate people who put me down.

I no longer need to maintain abusive relationships. 
As I continue to grow and heal, I attract those people who love me for who I am. 
I have no need to deny my feelings, or to disguise my thoughts and beliefs. 
I will no longer tolerate people who put me down, manipulate me or humiliate me. 
I am surrounding myself with people who are consistently loving and respectful. 
I will pursue people with whom I can share myself in totality, with the complete confidence that they are accepting me for myself alone. 
I have the courage to terminate relationships with people who are overly critical or not accepting of me. 
My world is populated with self-respecting people who radiate caring respect and consideration back to me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ~ Rokelle Lerner


No comments:

Post a Comment